Thursday, August 18, 2011

Time for Leaving

Hi everyone. Finished my third year first semester like a finally. 

In another 7 hours later, I gonna leave here-Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
Time for leaving, time for let go.

Is still worrying about him, is he okay and doing fine now.
No matter how hurt you get from a person, when he disappear just suddenly, you will still worrying and care is he/she okay.
Sometime, you know maybe the he/she just wanna disappear from your life and hope you too. That's why they chose to hide themselves up. Even you just care and wish to know whether he/she is in safely.

In the end, I wish I will have a fresh trip. When I back, I hope the me will be different from the one now.


P/S: Just wish you are safe.



Lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.