Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bubba Gump Shrimp in the beautiful White Valentine

14.03.2012
The White Valentine 
XOXO

I never feel alone while staying single.
Somehow, I started to feel great.
Well, it is still found loneliness some time, but most of that I quite enjoy the freedom and laziness.
No reporting, no arguing, no hurting, no worrying, no restricting, no extra spending. LMAO

Well, so that's why I still choosing being a single. It is awesome, isn't it? Hmm, maybe, maybe the right person haven't reach the right time yet or maybe, the right person haven't even meet up with me. It doesn't matter, the most matter is I'm having a beautiful time, am I right? HAH.

So, I chose to spend with my dear Yuenyuen in this beautiful day-The White Valentine.
BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP Co. in THE CURVE.
That was the first time we been there, so was a good try.
Hmm, the food was great taste and it was in a quality portion. The stuff services were excellent and friendly and yet efficiency. And I quite in love with their relaxing environment.

So the overall ranking by me is 
♥♥♥♥

Yuppp, so gotcha chok chok. Let's go!!! 


Blue in RUN FORREST RUN
Red In STOP FORREST STOP
The cute little signs "Run Forrest Run and Stop Forrest Stop" are to call for the waiter/ waitress.
The stuff will explain to you immediately what is that about and mean once you get down IF you were the first time to here.

Yuenyuen Deardear



Mango Sparkler and Blueberries Lemonade Sparkler

Sandwich Burger with fries

Chicken Finger with fries

Oh ya by the way, for those who familiar with that 'Run Forrest Run' and 'Stop Forrest Stop' phrase, it's because the restaurant's theme is based from the famous Forrest Gump movie. So that is another interesting fact why this restaurant is a must go! 


So gotcha. Toodles.





With lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.