Friday, June 24, 2011

The Foods

Looked back the album I have, only realized that there are so long I did not post any nice food up here. I am sorry. Just finished my exam today, so this post gonna summarize all the nice foods that I tasted recently. I am enjoying with it while blogging and listening " Like A Rose" from A1. *Find this song then you will fall with it same as me even it is an oldie.* Hope you guys enjoy it too. 


Let's the picture do the talking here.


Zouk Cafe Bar@The Gardens
 Primavera Pasta and a slice of Garlic Bread ♥

Medium well Beef Burger set ♥

Delicious@Mid Valley Mega Mall

 Napolicious Spaghetti ♥

 Wedges Potatoes ♥

 Brownie Ice Cream ♥

 Melting Pot with Marshmallows ♥

Ichiban Ramen@Pavillion
Super Hot Spicy Ramen ♥

Venezia Italian Restaurant ♥
 The Italian chef plus boss is cooking.

 Linguine alla Marinara ♥

 Farfalle al Salmone ♥

Pizza ♥

Pasta ♥

Starter ♥

Cravings Kitchen & Bistro@Tesco Extra Cheras
 XL Chicken Burger ♥

Ding Tai Fung@The Gardens
Hot Spicy Sour Noodles ♥

 Xiao Long Bao ♥

 Pork Chop Fried Rice ♥

 Tiny Smashed Bean Bun ♥

 Sweet Hut@Kuchai Lama
 Baked Marquis Chocolate Pudding with Cookies Ice-cream ♥

 Coconut Pudding with Mango Ice ♥

 Cookies Ice-cream and Soft Black Jelly ♥

 America Pancake and Mango with Cookies Ice-cream ♥

Snowflakes@Kuchai Lama
Pearl Tohua ♥

Saw this 'car' in Mid Valley Mega Mall.

End up with ME ♥

That's all for today people. 
Will have lots of surprises for you all in the next post.
Stay tuned.



Lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.