Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012, honesty

Wished to blog about this post for quite a long time, but just really no time to complete it so I just left it in my saved box since a week ago. I think when you getting older, you will feel that the time is passing faster. I remembered when I was young, I always pray for the next CNY comes faster when I was during the current one, just for the angpaos of course. But now, I am here to complaint about the time flies too fast till I can't even feel the every precious second in my life.

2012, a new year with a scary prophecy. Everyone starts to talk about this when it turned in 2012 in real. For me, I have no much of feeling about this. Really thank God, because I know I will be safe under His Mighty protection. So I won't worry about tomorrow, just let tomorrow worry about itself. 

Summary of 2011. Larvene Giancarlo passed away, heart broken to max. Broke up and became a sensation for the whole world. Lost part of the memories due to the psychological effect. Decided to stay and finish degree study in UCSI after struggling for Singapore instead. Ran in and out of the clinic and hospital due to the weaken body. Baby Anson was born. Baby Andrew 1 year old birthday. Became a healthy and beauty advisor and started the course of nutrition. Got good results in study and career, all glory to God. Earned much money and never as much as this before. Singapore became my third home, due to the awesomer. Brother's blessed wedding. And finally, everything get fine from the sadness and disappointness. MissyXiaohui is back and of course the body weight, finally get back to normal weight as before (lost much of weight while the first half of the year). Praise God!!!

Obviously, 2011 is not a good year for me but it still considered a good turning point in my life. No point to view back and no point to say out all in detail. How hard and how tough it is in processing, I know myself and it will be enough. By the way, it was past.

Went the church service last Saturday. HONESTY is the sermon for that evening. It was a very impact sermon to me. Genesis 20:1-13: Just like Abraham, it's easy for ordinary people to fall into a pattern of lying. Everyone has lie before. For fear, for personal gain, for expectations. But no matter what's the reason, there is always no a rational and acceptable one if you lie. I lied too. But thank God, He gave me the chance so you as well. Let us be honest with others, with God and self. Never lie for what you had done and what you had said or even what you wanted. Be honest for all you past. And never lie blame others just for your gain and interest. Let's start to be the true ownself from this new year. Never lie, because God will always know what's the exactly thinking in your mind and heart.

I know this post is really boring with no picture, so I had prepare one of the Christian song that I love most here for everyone of you. Hope you all like it too. So that's all for today, love ya all. God bless and goodnight. Have a good new year ahead!!! ♥ ♥ ♥









Lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.