Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blessedness Wedding & Incredible New Year 2012 ♥ ♥ ♥


31.12.2011
The most lovely and happily day in Goo's family. Yes, it is a wedding. My only and beloved brother's big wedding. We planned and waited for 2 years and it is like happened in finally. Why I said we waited for 2 years??? It is because 2 years ago when my brother planning to get marry, my cutie grandpa was passed away due to an accident. A cruelly accident, took away our kind and loving grandpa. So according to the Chinese tradition, we need to be waited 2 years as the respect for deceased person. 
*We miss you, Gonggong*
Okay, back to topic, the wedding. This blessed wedding was processing according the Chinese traditional way. In the early morning, the bridegroom which my brother and his best men drove all the way to fetch the beautiful bride back to our home. And then will be a series of worship and tea ceremony. After the all traditional ceremony, was a simply buffet at our home (the night before we held a simple but grand buffet in our home too). Then then then was a rest time for preparing the wedding dinner to us.

The wedding dinner was held in a hotel ballroom. Gorgeous, grand but simple. I was too busy to help my brother settling stuffs on that night, ran to here ran to there, so it is too bad I can't really enjoy the delicious yummy yum yum dishes. But I felt lucky that I have a bff who was attending my brother's wedding and kept helping me when I was busy. And she is my dearrrr--YuenYuen. Yea, she was following me back to my hometown from KL just to attend my brother's wedding. It is really happy happy max!!!
The most most awesome on that night was my brother sang a love song to his beautiful wife on the stage in that night. 第几个一百天 from 林俊杰. Was a super touch moment and I really have to admit that my brother have a splendid voice (should believe his friends and colleagues long time ago).

After the dinner, the count down of new year 2012 was near. It was really a super super incredible new year count down for me. Why??? Because me and my dear Yuenyuen just went to Singapore for count down straight away from the dinner. No remove make up, no change clothes, we just went with what the look we were in the dinner. Crazy right?? Hahaha, I know but it was really awesome. When we reached Singapore Raffles Place, there was really crowded. The roads was fully filled by people and there was a lot of road closed so then we only can get to walk over the Marina Bay Sands. The AVALON, the place we went to count down. Is a club with awesome and amazing building design. The space is really big and I never been any club as big as this before. Mostly is angmos there but too bad, we doesn't like the spin by that particular DJ. Muahahah. But in overall, it was not bad. The club was closed at 5am normally, so after that we went some breakfast and then back to JB which my hometown straight away again. And yea, we never slept for that night until we got to home. Muahahaha. Yes I know we are super crazyyyyyy!!! =P

And now now now, pictures time.

Me and YuenYuen

Picha a bit before the bridegroom and the bride back to home.

My younger sister Daphne and cousin

Daphne with meeee

I know you all are jealous-ing with my pretty and perfect waist. Muahahahah.

Getting prepare


Ma cutie daddy =)

The photowoman on that day

BMW X6. Woootsss.

Lovely couple arrived.


Tea ceremony

I always love my brother and bro in law meet together. Because they are the joking talents. Muahahaha.

Baby Andrew and his Gonggong

Cute as me??? Yea, I know it. Hahahah.

The dinner. They were nervous to get in the ballroom.  

Congratulation Gor!!!





Yummmmsenggggg

My handsome daddy and pretty mummy. Teehhee.

Sister, Leanne and Bro in law, Kenneth.

YuenYuen & Daphne



Baby Andrew is HAPPY too.

Baby Anson <3

One family <3

Camwhore a bit in reception

Pretty sister in law.

Finally free for the dinner.

And now, we were in Singapore.
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!! ♥

The 1st picture of us in the new year 2012!!!

Marina Bay Sands. I always ♥ this place and this gotta thanks to Alex, the awesomer ♥.

The outlook of AVALON. It is located on the lake, and full with glass. CLASSIC!!! 

The DJ on the stage






And now, we ends our holiday and back to KL.

♥♥♥



So, that's all peeps. There is more picture in my facebook, can check it out if you all would love to.
Gotta ciao for meeting now, so love ya all.
Toodles.



Lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.