Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Great Twinkle Blinkie Dragon Year

Okay, before I start the post, there is a video I wanna share with you all. It's such a warmie CNY video, make me tears while watching. Hope you all like it too.


My CNY was ended completely yesterday. I don't know why, when the age number putting bigger, the feeling of festival getting worse. I don't know how to describe it just the excitement was not as past anymore. But for this CNY, the overall was still okay. Just like a long long holiday for me. But there has one thing, one thing different for me from past which is I treasure, I treasure every moment I spent with my family and friends more and the every single thing around me. This feeling was a bit complicated. I don't know it just appeared naturally. I think I really grew up alot after the past 21 years. Felt so old already. LMAO. But, I'm happy. I'm happy for who I'm being now. I'm happy for what I'm doing and thinking right now. =)

Okay back to CNY. 2 weeks of CNY, what I was doing? Oh well, of course I was enjoying my life with every moment which spent with the loves one.



1st day of Dragon Year ♥: A family picha as usual. The whole day will be staying at my Grandma's house to gather with all the dad's side relatives and of course my mum's side. (p/s: dad's hometown and mum's hometown just 15 mins away, so we will gather together and meet with all the relatives in one day.
See, the two new family members. 
Baby Anson and my sister-in-law.
*wink*



2nd day of Dragon Year ♥: Bored to stay at home whole day, but I love this kind of boredom.......with my family.
The Brotherhood



3rd day of Dragon Year ♥: Johor Premium Outlets with sister Daphne and Roland. Chilling around and showed off our skill in picturing. 1 Canon 550D and 1 Nikon D5100, from day to night. And in the night, was lanterns time. 








Wish all my beloved family and friends have a great Dragon Year ahead with blessed full of joy, happy, healthy and love. May all the dreams come true. 



5th day of Dragon Year ♥: Met up with Mr. Dean & Mrs. Deon, the love couple.
The cutie princess

13 years of friendship *wink*



7th day of Dragon Year ♥: Happy Birthday to my sister Leanne and bro-in-law Kenneth.
Happy family

Mon Meill as present for sista and mom. Fly back all the way from Hong Kong. Hope you like it, God knows I chose for so long. =)

MON MEILL
18-K Gold Plated Solitaire Necklace and Earrings made with SWAROVSKI ZIRCONIA



7th day of Dragon Year ♥: The CNY & Jeffrey Lee's belated birthday party!!!
Happy Birthday, JEFF!!!

1st lou sang

挨好SEXY挨知道




10th day of Dragon Year ♥: All Well Ends Well 2012 with Christine. And Austin Chase Coffee for gossip.
Hmm, well, so-so.





11th day of Dragon Year : Two movies in a day. The Viral Factor and I Love Hong Kong 2012.
4 stars out of 5 ranking from me

Not as nice as previous one in 2011




12th day of Dragon Year : Met up with my dear Yuenyuen and James for lunch and high tea. And the night joined the gathering with my dear Yuenyuen's primary school friends and and got to meet up babe Jinli over there.

Sok sok with my Yuenyuen

With babe Jinli

The awesome group pic



13th day of Dragon Year ♥: Lou sang dinner with da gang. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JJ & Dr. Kenny, we never forget about you!!!
Blink blinkie star lou sang in this new new dragon year ♥

The girls

The boys


Da awesome gang

"JJ, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!! WE ♥ YOU!!!"
"Kenny, FASTER COME BACK AND GATHER WITH US!!!"
Cheers to our beloved bros who celebrated their CNY in overseas!!!

Second round at GTower

The girls with CHOK CHOK CHOK!!!


Ruixanne and Jinli

Yuenyuen with the starsss

Oh yea......I know you guys are jealous-ing. Muahahaha

Onnyee in red

LMAO

CCH, you always wanna steal the focus from us!!!
Anyway, yummmseenggggg everybody!!!



This is all the summary of my CNY peepo. There are more and more pictures on my facebook. If you were in my friend list then you are very lucky got to see it.
So before I ciao, there is another CNY music video for y'all. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR once again ya.

 



With lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.