Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine with Love



14.02.2012
Today, the Valentine's Day.
Are you spending and enjoying this beautiful day with your love?

For me,
had a wonderful 'Single Valentine' party from last late night until this early morning with bunch of friends.
And so unfortunately, I slept the whole day time. When I woke up, it was a raining evening. I love raining day, and so got the mood spent some time in edition of the videos am posting in this post.

Yea, it is the videos of my bro's wedding back in 31.12.2011. Blogged about that before, Blessedness Wedding & Incredible New Year 2012 ♥ ♥ ♥. I know it is a bit late for the videos, but don't you think it is  meaningful to post and share in this beautiful day?

The Valentine with Love, The Wedding.

Okay, I am so gonna stop here and back to my korea drama. Hmm, shall share with you all about the drama, really nice. So, catch up with my post in after peepo.
And after the all, just wanna say

I ♥ GOOs  


Here, the last video.



Oh ya here, the very only picture for today. And

HAPPY VALENTINE's Day to the world.





With lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.