Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Last To Be A Working Lady Continued

So of course, the last month stay back in town there's a much to gather together with my college bunch. We met each other in 3 years ago when we were still young and wild. But now, we are getting separated for our bright future. But I promised, we will still meet each other in the future as many as I can.

Due to Puimun started her intern a little bit earlier than us, so we decided to make a lunch gather nearby her office.

Meggoo Deli@Majib Jamek 
it's a self service restaurant 

it has alot of working people having their lunch over there since Majib Jamek is a huge working space

although it's abit old and obsolete, but I love its deco and style.
at this picture, I can very confirmed the boss must be a Chinese, but their stuffs all is Malay.

their food portion is big for me but it tastes yummy

we were here
Juztin, Eric, Damon, Missyxiaohui, Puimun and Suching.
it's too bad for the absence of Ingpei and Marilyn


Central Market (Pasar Seni)@Jalan Hang Kasturi
cantik wau



while on the way back found this interesting restaurant/cafe


Tea time in Old China@Jalan Balai Polis. All in nyonya style.
 no matter how many time I'm here, I still heart this deco and environment much.
it's still the same look when I first here

 I love this kind of obsolete and relaxing style

 can you feel it?
yes, this is the kind I wanted.

not to forget, the foods, beverages and desserts here is super yummy-licious too although it's abit expensive. 
but it totally worth
oh yea, it's all in nyonya style and I love nyonya foods.

I am not really in love with coffee, but this is the only exception. 
only from here, traditional white coffee.

yea, it's me.

left Puimun since her lunch time is over



And for sure, I spent more of my time together with my bestie, Yuenyuen. She is leaving to Birmingham, UK for her master study in June. Gonna miss her so much, so it's an absolutely need to date before I leave to Singapore.

Starbucks@MidValley, while both of us fighting with the finance.

study hard!!!


Sushi Zanmai@The Gardens

we both love sushi


An lovely outing day.


we were in DOME again, The Gardens.

we bought the same shoe in Sunway Pyramid mall

loving much with this shoe



T.G.I.Friday's@The Curve



Italiannies@The Curve

can you see a heart shaped in the picture?

this salad is superb




So here, it's ended by me again. The last gocha for this post. 
By the way, there is more detail and picture for my lovely April in my Facebook, and it's share on public. But the pictures are abit messed up, check this out if you're still following me, The Last To Be A Working Lady album.


Bye!!!



Lotsa love,

1 comment:

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.