Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Last To Be A Working Lady

Now I only realized there's a only update for my blog in the entire April. But looking back the memorable pictures, I spent alot of quality time with my bunch in my very last month back in town. So I gonna summarize the memorable April into two posts, to make the long story short. By the way, just a side note, I had done all my paper work and exam for my 3 years honor degree. And now, I'm gonna start my internship in Singapore VERY SOON. Opppssssieee, it's tomorrow!!! Whatever then, let's finish the opening post of my April summary. 

P/s: Changed the template of my blog again, hope it's tempting. 


MARINA BAY SANDS, Singapore. Two days one night with Yuenyuen, Gillian, Chwi Hann and Chrisrine.
In the hotel room prepared for the night live, AVALON.

Capture some beautiful moment with the bestie

We tried so hard for this

In the night live

View from gym room, Marina Bay Sands Hotel.

The awesome-st swimming pool I have ever seen. We can see the whole view from top, it's beautiful especially in night.




The hair treatment and NYONYA COLORS, THE CURVE with Yuenyuen.
The Curve

my pretty bestie

this doesn't look like me at all

ABC@Nyonya Colors

my most favorite cendol@Nyonya Colors

super yummy-licious mee hoon siam with rendang chicken@Nyonya Colors

mee hoon siam with curry chicken@Nyonya Colors



DOME night in KLCC with Yuenyuen, Juztin and MJLer.
I like the foods and beverages in DOME. It's yummy.

citron presse@DOME

spicy olio pasta@DOME

chicken lasagne@DOME

failed.

Juztin, MISSYXIAOHUI, Yuenyuen and MJLer.



When Doctor Kenny is back in the town.
Overtime@Setapak with Dr.

Somewhere which I forgotten the name with Dr., Rampai Kia and Christine. 

 Breakfast dimsum at Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum with Dr., Yuenyuen and Rampai Kia.

my most favorite



Levain Boulangerie Patisserie breakfast and whole day outing with Stella Elle.

gonna miss this when I off to Singapore



 Dinner at Bukit Tinggi with Uncle Bernard, Anutie Irene, Yuenyuen, Andrew and Ginfen.

the fresh fruit and veges



To be continued...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.