Saturday, January 29, 2011

Diariessss

Hi,people!!!woohuu..Feels like didn't update you all quite a long time.Sorry ya.Ermmm..Quite busy recently.Since I was preparing for My Mister's birthday celebration,so unavailable for updated.Now, we finished the all celebration although his birthday is tomorrow.LOL


Ermmm..Ignored the title please.Cause I don't know what to put for the title,so just randomly. : p 
Today went for Pavillion,Fahrenheit,Sungei Wang and Times Square with My Mister in 3 hours.hahaha.Not for "gaigai" shopping,just went for matching lenses with the spectacleS for My Mister and bought my backpack.WOOHUU..Finally, I get a new backpack to replace my broken one.And another finally, I get a new necklace from diva to replace the one which make me itchiness..LOL


Pictures show time^^


The cuteee rabbit behind me is so FAT!!!

My Mister is the cutest rabbit in the world..Hahaha..

YEAH!!! I love this necklace so muchhhh!!!

WOOHUU!!! My first PUMA and my new backpack!!!
I know it is so unique!!! My Mister know I will love it muchhh once he saw it!!! LOL


Okay people.That's all for today.
The next post will be My Mister's birthday celebration.
Lotsss of picture.Please stay tuned!!!



Lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.