Monday, January 31, 2011

Randomness

Ermmm..Just suddenly feels like blogging.
Seriously,feels today is not my day..Not in a good mood really..
Went for My Mister's birthday dinner with his family..This is the first time..I am happy for that..Really..
But after that discovered something..It was spoiling my mood really..
Actually nothing special.I know what I did and done for now is just let others think that I am a copycat.I already used to it,but still not really feeling well with that..
Just a question fly through my mind..
Should I give it up???
Father,please help me to move on...Thank you...


Mister's birthday celebration will be the next post.Thanks for those who still reading my post.
Have a good night everyone.






Lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.