Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Truth

Hi peeps.Just a short update today.Lots of emo in my this few days.But I believed I already walked through and I hope it is.Just wanna share some words with all of you.Think it can release what i wanna express and I really think that is meaningful much.


You are unique,original, and there is only one of you.
You were made special and you are something very rare.

Love includes forgiveness.
Forgiveness requires letting go of the past.  ~~Joyce Meyer


Think about it if you are meeting some same fact with me,peeps.
Take problems as God's way to improve you.Remember, it takes a ton of pressure to make a diamond.


By the way, found some pictures it was took with my Mr.Lionel in past.Share with you all.Show time.
It was took when me and my Mr.Lionel and my friends went for the PNB Finance Competition 2010 in Marriott Hotel.

     The second day of the competition.In the lovely garden.

Picture was taken by our Finance Management lecture and as our friend, Ms. Faye.

 
gals...Love ya..


When we on the way back to college. : P
               


Finished the all updating for today.Will update more in the further.
Stay tuned for MissyXiaohui,peeps.See you all soon.Love ya.



Lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.