Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Awesome Hatyai Trip with Awesome People-Part II

Forgotten to mention about something in previous post. The weather in Thailand is just so hot and you will feel getting sun burn in all the time. My hand became two different color in totally. If you scare to become darker then better do the best measure for sun block.
The most important thing you must have when going Hatyai is need to know how to speak Hokkien or Teochew. If not you just can't get communicate with them. Since most of them do not know how to speak english even they are working in big shopping mall. This is the worst scene I met ever.

By the way, this will be the last post for my awesome Hatyai trip. Well, no need to talk much here. Let pictures do the talking. 


The bird's nest in Hatyai. Lotssa different flavor.

Rachael & Lil Red

Johnny, KJ & Boss

Me & My Mister

Princesses 

The temple

The Buddha

Tot tot



Bought the same shirt for commemorate.
But too bad me and Lil Red cannot get the same shirt with them, cause there have no our SIZE!!!
XS is the most perfect.

The Cola in Hatyai. Thai on the label.





Princesses again

The Dragon
You only can found it's head here, cause the body and the tail is at another different places.
They separate it and you can see when the journey you go for here.



Looks like penguin, aren't they? Lol



♥  Beach

Can you see the mermaid?



Walk walk and walk is the only hardest thing we need to do in Hatyai.
So we need to keep adding the energy that we needed.
Eat is the best way.





Handsome right?
I know. Cause he is My Tall Handsome Mister. 

Will my head too small for it??

I like fan

Cool *thumb up*

Duck soup with dried mee.
*Yummmyummmm*

The chrysanthemum in Hatyai is really nice.
Nicer than M'sia I think.

猪脚饭

My Mister favor
Pickles Soup

The last meal for us in Hatyai

ByeBye, Hatyai.
Hi, M'sia.

Okay. The next will be my another trip sharing post.
Stay tuned and Love ya.
Toodles.



With lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.