Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean-On Stranger Tides, The Library



Had a sweet and happy date with My Tall Handsome Mister Lionel again. Pirates of the Caribbean 4 in Signature, The Gardens. Went straight after my class and his work today. 
In the Mid Valley Mega Mall have our Malaysia owned Pirates of the Caribbean too.
Such a spectacularity.
Let's enjoy it and there have more picture on my Facebook, can check it out there if you are interesting with.


The grand lego of Pirates of the Caribbean.
My Mister wants it badly.
But too bad that is only for display.
Need to go and find it, but am very very sure it will be super expensive.

This ship lego is just soooooo mini.

The super mini Captain Jack Sparrow.
CUTE!!!

The goldssss and jeweleriesss.
But just for DISPLAY.

See the bone head on the ship.
So scary.
But have the smell of The Pirates of the Caribbean.

Such a grand sight right??

Barbossa

Captain Jack Sparrow

Do not know why, I just like the map and telescope.



The voodoo and the rings of Captain Jack Sparrow

The swords.
The left hand side is Barbossa's sword.
The right hand side is Zombie's sword.

The Pistols

After taking the Pirates of the Caribbean pictures on Mid Valley, now is the time for watching it on Signature Cinema at The Gardens.
The movies is awesome in the overall. I especially like the naughty behavior and attitude of the Captain Jack Sparrow. He is cute and funny. HAHAHA. The story and the way of shooting is nice. And I love the spot for their photography, Maldives. There is such a beautiful place. Will go if I get the chance for sure. LOL

Anyway, the overall rating for Pirates of the Caribbean : 


The another one I wanna mention on here is the mermaid.
She is just such beautiful. 
Have the lingering charm of eastern and western mixed.
Her name is Astrid Berges-Frisbey, is a French actress.
This is her picture as below.


Now is our dinner time.
Our first time in The Library, Mid Valley Mega Mall.
One of the menu, this is for foods.
There have another black color menu is specially for drinks only.

There have a lots of LCD to let the sporty fan to watch any sport competition.
Especially football.
Me and Mister , because we are sporty people.

Taking for commemorate while waiting for our dinner.
one

The fruit punch for My Mister.
It tastes like Sunkist more.

Hot chocolate for me.
Not so sweet as other place so I like it, but I still prefer the melting pot chocolate with marshmallow at Delicious more.

Smoked Chicken as our dinner.
Tastes good.

The overall rating for The Library : 
The drinks(non-alcohol) not so nice as we expected minus half 
The price is bit higher minus half 

The end with 


The next three posts will be the three birthday celebrating party in a row firstly in my life.
Gotta sleep now.
Goodnight people. 
Love ya =)




P/S: My precious ring, even I do not know where are you now but I just wanna tell you am so sad that you are leaving me and I really hope you will appear soon. You followed me for a long time, and I do believe it is fate since you turn back to me after all last time. Hope this time as well. I am so unused with you are not on my hand. Please come back ASAP.



Lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.