Monday, May 9, 2011

Berjaya Hills, Bukit Tinggi ♥



 This post will be in Berjaya Hills, Bukit Tinggi, one of my family trip location. It was so awesome and amazing. Cause I have Awesome and Amazing family. I know that *Applause*
Anyway, let's picture do the talking again. Since happiness only can show from picture but not word. 

Once reached the Berjaya Hills, the most attracting me is the France style buildings.
It shows off the elegance of classicism and exoticism .
I just  it.

 


The weather on that noon time was hot, but it was getting cloudy in the later on.
Nice weather as this place.


The view from viewing field.

The restaurants at Berjaya Hills all is filled with the aroma of leisure but elegant and classicism.
*Thumb up*

My brother in law. He always do this kind of thing just same as My Mister.
That's why they can become so close.

My sista, brother in law and her mother in law.
And of course the another cute baby in belly.

The Princess's carriage 

The souvenir shops 

I like hand windmills.
Cause it is symbolized freedom to me.

Baby Andrew is smiling.

My awesome Goo Daddy and Goo Mummy 

My lil aunty and cousin

You can see lotss of this kind of flag around there. 
You will seldom to see it in Malaysia area but Berjaya Hills.

My lil sista

Sister in law and brother

And of course My Mister 
He is one of our family member too.

The view from our room.
Very relaxing and nice right?
Yes, I know it is. 
Cause we are awesome people, that's why we get the awesome room. =)

Awesome US 

The end for the trip in Berjaya Hills, Bukit Tinggi.
The next post will be in Genting Highland.
So stay tuned people.
Toodles.  



With lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.