Monday, May 16, 2011

Sometimes Somehow Somefeel

Randomly took for fun after my class today.
My Tall Handsome Mister is starting his work now.
So I have lotssss of the space time to be here.
LOL

 Oh, one important thing for this post.
People around me keep saying I am getting slimsy and slimsy.
I always did not really be aware of it until I realized my ALL da pants is getting loose and loose.
Finally, I got to measure my body weight last week.
"OH NOOOO!!!!" is what I can say.
I do not think I have cut down my food portion. But my weight is really keep going down. 
From 38.2kg to 36.5kg now. 
It is just so imbalance with my body weight and my every single size of my body part now. 
I just keep wonder,
Why no matter how much I eat but it is just would not be fatter???
What to do???
It is just ME by the way.
I know you all gonna kill me.
LOL
See the picture, am I really getting slimsy???






Anyway, just a sooooo random post today. 
Will see you all soon again.
Toodles.






With lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.