Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Date with My Tall Handsome Mister Lionel


Went for dating with My Tall Handsome Mister Lionel in this Wesak Day.
This is the only dating for us in this week. 
How sad I only can meet him once a week.
But since he is very very busying with his work nowadays.
Some more his office is super far away from me here, so no choices, I will be gonna very very very bored in the afterwards.
=(

Okay, back to the topic.
We hang out in the morning to Robinson@The Gardens Mall for the discounted luggages. 
Revo Stealth luggages is doing special sales on that day.
50% + 20% for member, 303 ringgit for the biggest size.
Worth right?
And it is hardcase some more.
Awesomeness
Anyway, we signed up a Robinson member card and bought it straight away.
Mine one, My Mister Lionel one.
We are not buying for fun, it is for the preparation of our UK.
His study and me holiday.

This is mine. Purple color =)
My Mister Lionel bought the silver color one, the hardcase is much more better than mine.
Cause there is different materials for it but the price is still the same. 
It is the only one piece on that day.
So he is awesome and lucky to get that.
But I still prefer purple so I got it.

Here you are the three colors.
Silver, Black and Purple.

We still bought the same type of luggage lock for each of ours.
Word lock, special and seldom people use that.
You can choose your prefer word to be the password.
Cool right?
I knew it. HAHAHAHA

After all, we was hungry then we went for our favor-xiao long bao at Crystal Jade once again =)



 This is what I took for randomness cause it is so many cutie stickers in The Creative while I was waiting for My Lionel to come out from washroom.

Finished our breakfast, Pavillion is our next destination.
My Mister Lionel promised to accompany me for shopping on that day.
*HAPPY*
Heading

This is my first time to tie a bun hair after I chopped my hair since last.
So no used to it cause my hair is so short now.
AND it is so mess, cause I just simply tie it up.
*Opppssssssss*

SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING
with 
TRYING TRYING TRYING

Our favor again.
SUBWAY as lunch
=)

Handsome HIM =)

Finished the everything, we went back our lovely home.
Resting and waiting for dinner time.
And of course what we always do, COUPLE TALK.
It was another nice talk again =)
Dinner we ate at somewhere around our lovely home cause My Lionel was craving for chinese food.
Simple as usual as what we like. <3


SOO, that's all for today people.
Will heading out with my best girlfriend later for dinner.
Will update more and more as soon as I can.



Lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.