Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Genting Highland, Malaysia ♥

Helloooo people. The last post for my 3 days 2 nights family trip. This time the tourist attraction is at Genting Highland, Malaysia. I can say that I go Genting quite oftenly, cause I got an awesome gang and we all are just too happening. SOOOO quite oftenly to there is just too common for us. But we did not get to stay there, just go there to get some fresh air. SOOOO this time, finally I get to stay there for overnight with my family. WOOHUU

The lunch at Gotong Jaya which is the place on the way to Genting.


First World Hotel


Just took randomly in Padini Concept.


I love to take picture for choco. Cause it is sweet.


Lovely Lace 


Gelatomio Ice Cream
Yummy




Goo Mummy, Goo Daddy and Baby Andrew again


Cool them right?
AWESOME


Was waiting for the fireworks on Labour Day.


I know My Mister is really TALL, but my brother in law also not bad-180cm. Not bad mar. Lol




This cute pig hat is for kids. Just borrowed from the stallman to wear for fun. HAHAHA


My favorite-The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
That is taste and feel good to drink it in the cold weather.


Can you guess that what they are doing?
SEE their face!!!
Something interest in the bag???
18XX PLEASE!!!!
Do not sell it in front of Baby Andrew!!!


HEART this 


Baby Andrew : "HUNGRY!!!!"


The morning view from Hainan Kitchen Restaurant




Breakfast at Hainan Kitchen

I like the wallpaper.


Heart Heart Heart them

I always love My Mister hug me as this way 
Strong of secure


Baby Andrew kick kick kick


My awesome parents


Lunch time =)


Muackssssssssssss


Baby Andrew reading.
Smart boy.


HIIIII everyone!!! =)

This is really just a trip for relaxation. Simple without any plan. Just do whatever we like and want. As My Brother, Brother in law and My Mister. They went for guys talk with drink at the bar in Berjaya Hills, Bukit Tinggi. But for the girls, at that night, My Sisters, Sister in law and Me just stayed at room for playing poker card. And My parents and Baby Andrew of course just sleep early for sure. 
Do whatever we happy for it.

So that's all for my trips in this sem break, people.
Will connect with you all soon once again.
Toodles.



With lotsa love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© ♥MISSYXIAOHUI♥, AllRightsReserved.